[Spridgets] WTF is going on?? Lower Fulcrum Pin..

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 15:36:02 MDT 2015

I think the bronze pins are rare and NLA with all the new ones being  steel.

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

Jim,

Heat will most likely not work.  The pin should be bronze and will  expand
faster than the steel just making the fit tighter.  When I had  this problem
I was able to cool the pin enough for it to come out but I had to  use
liquid nitrogen to get it cool enough.  Perhaps a aerosol can of  coolest will
work using the tube for the can nozzle to spray in the hole going  the length
of the pin.

Bob Kitterer
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1967 Sprite Mk III