[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] WTF is going on?? Lower Fulcrum Pin..

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Tue Jul 14 13:59:34 MDT 2015

Jim- I 'd baulk at using an impact driver since the fulcrum pin has to back out towards the impact. Does the pin move when you rotate the kingpin? I found that I could move the fulcrum pin along with the kingpin, and then was able to hold the fulcrum pin as I rotated the kingpin back and repeated until they moved independently., Alternatively, does the pin loosen as you wiggle the kingpin? in other words, as you wiggle the kingpin, can you get the fulcrum pin to rotate just a bit?

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 10:57:03 -0500From: "bmwwxman ." <bmwwxman at gmail.com>To: Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite at yahoogroups.com>Cc: Spridgets List <Spridgets at autox.team.net>Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] WTF is going on?? Lower	Fulcrum Pin..Message-ID:	<CAJgjnuqKQr5JWHrBhWxNcwuAoO58E9Dz2gJCO9t78b127gC9eA at mail.gmail.com>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"Did not use neverseize, Leo. It came out and went back in so easily ( Icould turn it with my fingers) that I was fooled into thinking I wouldn'tneed it.  Hadn't put the springs in yet, David.  I sacrificed two virginsand a fatted Hip-Hop singer, Billy.  Thought that would be enough!  I thinkI know where I can get a little liquid nitrogen but will try my impactscrew driver first.Thanks everyone!Cheers!!Jim
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/55a56a7c1a4f56a7c7bf6st01duc