[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Lowering kit for MKIII Midget

bmwwxman . bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:11:40 MST 2015

Thanks Trevor,   Pretty sure I'm going to want to lower the rear as it sat
awfully high in the back and nose down before I started to restore it.
Mo$$ offers a kit for $106 but that seems like an awful lot of money for
two simple blocks and 4 U bolts.  Push comes to shove, I may visit Fastenal
and my local machine shop and get one fabricated.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com