[Spridgets] exhaust vs emergency brake (Pictures)

Steve Christiansen schris51 at att.net
Tue Feb 17 16:05:56 MST 2015

Bob, You must have a special Home Depot in your area.  All of our California Home Depots just have clevis pins that are 2+" long with multi holes.  Ask for a specific size and you get the deer in the headlites look.

I now stock all of the correct sizes for a Sprite/Midget in my inventory at Ol Phartz Partz.  Try finding a 15/16" long clevis in the US.  Not!  Yes. a 1" will work but it is incorrect.  Not even Aircraft Spruce, or Moss, or VB have them.  They can't be bothered, so I have them.

Steve Christiansen
Ol Phartz Partz
949-716-2569 Office
714-686-1236 Cell