[Spridgets] MKIII Midget front wheel bearings

bmwwxman . bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 06:17:58 MST 2015

Yes, I know the hubs are different - I have wires.  The new bearings I have
are good ones (though not 80 Quid!) and I won't be racing the car so they
are probably fine.  They came from Peter.

At the moment the car is on it's side in the garage.  I wanted to put the
wheels and suspension back on it so I can turn it upright and be able to
roll it in and out of the garage during the sanding and paint prep. Anyway,
point is, I can't really spin the wheels to check for the proper pre-load
so maybe it would be best to put the suspension and wheels back on and wait
until the paint is done to put in the new bearings, seals...etc. all
around.  That might become an OSHIT job when someone is here that knows
what they are doing!   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson

*"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they
look forward to the trip."*

*Winston Churchill*