[Spridgets] Alternator

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:04:12 MST 2015

On Feb 2, 2015 1:46 PM, "Tim Collins via Spridgets" <
spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:

> Before I swapped my generator for an alternator, I ran a test. I measured
the voltage output vs. engine speed. The red line shows that the voltage
output from the generator varied with engine speed. The blue line shows
that the output remained constant from 1000 rpm and upward.

All that your graph means is that the electronic regulator in the
alternator is far more precise and functional than the regulator attached
to the generator.
David L