[Spridgets] Aluminum Head torque Specs?

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 9 21:20:37 MDT 2015

hey all,

I was hoping someone out there would happen to know the torque specs for and aluminum head.
It's a 1275, I believe a Pierce head. I've run it about 500 miles or so since it was installed so,
I figured that I should re-torque the head.
I went through my personal archives and didn't see any mention of it.
I've sent an email to the guy that built it, but haven't had a reply in a few days,
and I know many of you are running them, so I thought I would ask the guru's of the Spridgets list.

Also,
I should check the valve lash also,
any ideas of the clearance for that?
It has a Kent 276 cam and Titan 1.5 roller rockers.
It runs great, although the rockers do seem a bit noisy.

Thanks!

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!