[Spridgets] voltage blues

fogbro1 at comcast.net fogbro1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 16:30:07 MDT 2015

Michael,

If you tested the voltage around the circuit under no load conditions, it doesn't mean much, including battery terminal voltage. If there's no load, there will be no voltage drop. Measure while the starter is energized. If everyone already knows that or it's already been discussed, apologies for being redundant.

Ed Woods