[Spridgets] Parts Needed

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Thu Oct 2 16:12:21 MDT 2014

Kirk,

You may want to search the archives but as I recall the pilot bearing is
different for the smooth case and the rib case.

Bob  and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/bkitterer@me.com