[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: Racer guys Engine help

Ewing oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 12:43:11 MDT 2014

.. and now with corrected spelling!!

On Jul 21, 2014, at 1:39 PM, "Ewing oldsaabguy at comcast.net [bugeye]"
<bugeye at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Yup.. and I remember when this likely happened.
>
> First drive, gave it gas and it went like a scalded cat for 100 yards. Never
worth a damn after that, I figured it must have been something I did. Now I
realize that it probably bent the adjuster then which allowed it to run but
not worth a damn. Finally broke last week giving the backfiring.

> Lester
>
> On Jul 21, 2014, at 11:33 AM, Tim Collins <thcollin at mtu.edu> wrote:
>
> > Lester,
> > No doubt that you are checking the condition of all the other adjusters??
If the push rods were wrong for one, the Might be wrong for all, but then
again . . .

> > At 12:59 AM 7/21/2014, Lester wrote:
> >> Bob, I found both pieces, it broke right at the area that is necked for
oil
> >> passage.
> >

> __._,_.___
> Posted by: Ewing <oldsaabguy at comcast.net>
	 Reply to group                       		Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic (89)
> Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
>
> Your New Favourite Group is Waiting for You!
> If you enjoy this group, we have suggestions for others you might like to
join.

> Yahoo Groups
> Control your view and sort preferences per Yahoo Group
> You can now control your default Sort & View Preferences for Conversations,
Photos and Files in the membership settings page.
Club, please send a blank email to:  bugeye-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com
> If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to remain a member of the
group, you may go to the website http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/ and
change your subscription to "Web Only" and you will not receive any emails.