[Spridgets] Racer guys Engine help

Ewing oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 12:39:54 MDT 2014

Yup.. and I remember when this likely happened.

First drive, gave it gas and went like a scalded cat for 100 yards.  Never
with a damn after that, I figured it must have been something I did.  Now I
realize that it probable bent the adjuster then  which allowed it to run but
not worth a damn.  Finally broke last week giving the backfiring.

Lester

On Jul 21, 2014, at 11:33 AM, Tim Collins <thcollin at mtu.edu> wrote:

> Lester,
> No doubt that you are checking the condition of all the other adjusters?? If
the push rods were wrong for one, the Might be wrong for all, but then again .
. .