[Spridgets] Audiophile stuff--No LBC content

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Mon Jan 13 14:56:48 MST 2014

Converting vinyl to digital negates the whole reason for having vinyl in the
first place.  Even an old fart like me can hear the difference.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard

On Jan 13, 2014, at 4:17 PM, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com wrote:

> I have a Denon AVR (Audio Visual Receiver) and when I get stuck I google the
problem on the internet or e-mail Denon. I could read the instruction booklet
but it's a couple of inches thick and not particularly well written.

> So I suggest you google the problem using the model name of your equipment
or contact the manufacturer or go to a decent hi-fi shop (like the one you
made your purchase from.