[Spridgets] Audiophile stuff--No LBC content

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 14:17:50 MST 2014

I have a Denon AVR (Audio Visual Receiver) and when I get stuck I google
the problem on the internet or e-mail Denon. I could read the instruction
booklet but it's a couple of inches thick and not particularly well  written.

So I suggest you google the problem using the model name of your equipment
or contact the manufacturer or go to a decent hi-fi shop (like the one you
made  your purchase from.

Alternatively get a vinyl to digital MP 3 turntable and convert all your
vinyl to digital.

had to  buy a new audio receiver (I guess it's now called a "audio/video