[Spridgets] Term clarification

Richard Ball rich_ball at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 7 17:03:12 MST 2014

Organization of Spridget Handymen In Transit.

The main group of guys doing this is back East, but we exported it out here
as the Northwest Organization of Spridget Handymen in Transit or NOSHIT.  Do
it in your area too.  Basically you need a place to work, some one to do the
work and a Spriget or more to work on.  When we started up out here I needed
to redo the hydraulics and some electrical on my '76 that had been sitting
for 20+ years.  I got my parts together sent out a call over the Spridgets
list (here) and it all came together.  Yes I could have done the work my
self, but I would not have meet the people I have or had as much fun.  We
have had several over the following years doing everything from electrical
to engine rebuilds and Datsun transmission swaps.

Get something going, We'll help you.  You won't regret it.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Washington
NOSHIT Member