[Spridgets] Air filters

John Farley jmfarley61 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 13:23:19 MST 2014

Just checked out APT and looks like they have 6" round ones for HS-2s in
three lengths.  One 1.75" tall,  one 2.5" tall and one 3.25" tall.  Anyone
know if they all will clear the bugeye bonnet?  Which length would be the
best?

They also list "Stub Stacks" & "Ram Pipes".  Thought on their value for
spirited road driving use?

Thanks again,  John