[Spridgets] The Collective Wisdom of the Spridgets Group - No LBC

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:16:31 MDT 2014

Well it is tempting . . amazed at this new world that I came across.

I did not consider that there are people who buy up tons of these things to
create a market for themselves.  So you make sense.

I got caught up and curious . . but now with these responses I have become
more sober about the situation.

That is why I love this list . . .

Thanks,

Kirk