[Spridgets] The Collective Wisdom of the Spridgets Group - No LBC

tncarnut1 tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 10:29:25 MDT 2014

GEORGE is right, B scalping is illegal many places, B and in my opinion should be illegal everywhere it is not. B It is one thing to sell a ticket that you can't use, B but entirely another thing to scoop up tickets others would have been able to buy and then make a profit on the deal when the show sells out B I have a very low opinion of these folks.B

B - David

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY SB. 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone