[Spridgets] Using Paypal to buy a car

shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat Apr 26 12:57:13 MDT 2014

<< On 4/25/2014 9:43 PM, derf wrote:
> PayPal is fine but for something like a vehicle it is not uncommon to
> require wire transfer or certified funds in advance.
> Easy thing is for seller to tell buyer that he doesn't have a PayPal
> account and let the buyer pay another way.
AGREED, derf ! ! !  100%.

Either of your 'picks' are the ONLY way to do it (although, with ME,
CASH also 'works' - LOL) ! ! !

My Wife is a "Cash Manager" for a major accounting firm and deals
with millions EVERY day including trying to "out guess the market"
(read interest rates) <VBG> and has told me YEARS ago that your
picks are the on 99.9% NON-reversible, unlike PP, money orders
(think of Western Union 'scams'), Cashiers' checks, etc. ! !

Ed
" Just Brits "