[Spridgets] Using Paypal to buy a car

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 06:28:00 MDT 2014

My friend at work sold a car and a motorcycle last year on eBay with PayPal
with no problems. I intend to do the same but you must add the cost of
paypal sellers fee or you eat that. If your brother is uncomfortable just
get a bank wire transfer then go to the bank and withdraw, once cash is in
hand have the truck pick it up.
Lin