[Spridgets] Using Paypal to buy a car

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 18:56:35 MDT 2014

HI all,

I was hoping some of you could give some advice on using Paypal.

My brother-in-law, doesn't have a Paypal account.
He listed a car for sale in Cars.com. a 2001 Jag XK8.
A day later, he got an email from a guy asking for more info.
My Bother-in-law sent more pictures and the guy says that it looks good and he
wants
to buy it, he'll send my brother-in-law the money through Paypal and will have
trucking company some pick the car up.
Sounds pretty legit to me so far, how about to you guys?

Sooo,
I guess that my brother-in-law has to set up an account with Paypal and link
it to his
bank account.
Then when the funds arrive in his account via Paypal, he can contact the guy
to setup
a time for the trucking company to pick the car up.
This sound about right to you all??

Any other advice??

Thanks,

Brian S.