[Spridgets] White Post Restorations

Tncarnut1 tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 19:24:59 MDT 2014

Wow. Quite a tale. Yes, please keep us informed of what happens. Did they offer an explanation? Faulty parts lot? Maybe a new person put the res on backward? QC fail? Offer to do some other work for free or heavily discounted rate?

David

>From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

Brad Fornal <tequila.brad at gmail.com> wrote:

Perhaps some of you will recall, I was having some issues with my brake and
clutch masters, that I had WPR rebuild for me back in late 2007, early
2008.
As of yet, the issues have not been resolved. BUT, enough has happened,
that I feel that my story should be told. Since I had some photos to post,
I went ahead, and put it up on my crappy little website. If you have any
questions about White Post, you may want to give this a read.

http://tequilabrad.com/archives/129

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/