[Spridgets] Safety improvements

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Wed Apr 9 06:42:18 MDT 2014

Hi Bob,

OK.  Tell the truth.  You like the sound like the rest of us ;^)) .
I have to say that I had a bad day once with a Honda Civic and a young lady
driver.  She was going down a main road and out of nowhere stopped in the
middle of the road.  SO not suspecting anything, I pull up behind her.  Then
she procedes to put the Civic in reverse and start backing up.  I did a
burnout in reverse.  I think that a flag may have helped or at least a very
loud horn.

Mike