[Spridgets] Safety improvements

Brian Morse owensdad74 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 10:12:32 MDT 2014

It seems like many accidents I've read about are due to the LBC either not
being seen or not being heard.

At the risk of good looks you could add a flashing third brake light, and
update other lights to brighter LED's.

Also I have heard of compact high decibel horns being used.

Just my few cents!

Bro in Ann Arbor