[Spridgets] Battery

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sat Nov 16 05:05:52 MST 2013

I'll guess there is something else happening here.
I try to start with the easiest/cheapest things and work up the ladder.
Check every connection in the starting circuit. Take them apart; lightly
sand, wipe off and reassemble.
Do you have the 'starting button' in the engine compartment? If so, try that
next.
Bill in Oregon