[Spridgets] Battery

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 04:57:58 MST 2013

Make sure all wiring and connections between starter and battery are good.
Especially check the ground.
Running  a fat wire from the negative terminal to one of the starter mount
bolts can be effective sometimes.
A healthy battery should read a little over 12V at rest.  I
You could have your battery load tested.
Whatever the cause is you can be sure it will get worse until corrected.