[Spridgets] Posting Notes

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Fri Jul 12 16:56:08 MDT 2013

A member of another list sent out a test message.  I informed the fellow
he failed
the test, and in order to send another test message he had to use the
donate link
to send me his life savings.  Oh well, a guy can dream.

But seriously, I did take the time to update some info, here's the message:

Well shucks.  Just checked Paypal, no one sent me their life savings
yet, and it
has already been nearly two days - slackers!  Guess I won't be packing
for that
early retirement in Belize just yet.

Seriously, the test message did prompt me to update the notes about
postings to
the list.  I am the worst slacker of all when it comes to Team.Net
updates.  So take
a moment if you are having issues with your messages getting sent out to
look at

http://www.team.net/posting.html

If your problem isn't addressed there, let me know and I'll look into it
and update
the file.

Thanks,
mjb.