[Spridgets] Toddler buys '62 Sprite

Michael Graziano mgraziano at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 11 20:46:19 MDT 2013

Doing well.  No longer a spridgeteer in practice, but always a spridgeteer
in spirit.  I still believe there's nothing as great as the camaraderie of
this group.  I never warmed up to the MG guys here in Austin (they were
kinda cliquey).  They had a lot to learn from the spridgets group.

Someday I'll rejoin the ranks in practice (when my daughter gets a little
older).  It wasn't a Renault, it was a Miata.  That's long gone now too.
But my wife bought me an Audi S4 Cabriolet a few years ago when I got new
job.  It's nice, but there's I miss the smell of burnt oil and electrical
shorts....

In the last 21 years, I've only _not_ had a convertible/T-Top for two of
them.  I don't plan on adding to that count...

Best,

Mike