[Spridgets] Car shipping

Jim F jimndi at frontiernet.net
Mon Jan 28 19:26:39 MST 2013

I know horseless carriage is very good and reputable.
They do mostly  antique  and classic cars. A few years ago it was $1500  to
take a 59 Corvette  from upstate NY to central Florida. NH to WA is a long
haul. They advertise in Hemmings every month and they have a website.
http://www.horseless Carriage.com

Jim F