[Spridgets] Car shipping

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 18:23:24 MST 2013

STAY AWAY FROM ATLAS AND MOBILE TRANSPORT INC!  Please make sure that the
company you are dealing with is the company that will be doing the shipping.
Many times, they contract it out and you get crap for service and a messed up
car upon arrival.  Be very clear on your timeline....when you want it picked
up and when you want it delivered.  They purposely get there sooner than you
arrive and hold your car for ransom and storage costs.  Do yourself a favor
and pay the $1100 - $1300 it will cost and get a reputable transport company.
Call the references and read the feedback carefully.  Question them on any
negative responses.

Edward Perez
Summerville, SC
78 Midget (1275)