[Spridgets] Spridgetly drive

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 11:11:35 MST 2013

Nope, everything else is metric like millimetres and metres but our road
signs are still in yards and miles and car speedos in mph.

refisk at chartermi.net writes:

Daniel,

I'm surprised you talk mph.  Don't you guys use  kph over there?  Or are
you making a concession for us backwards  colonists?  :-)

No matter how you measure it, it sounds like a fun  ride.  My Midget was
put away for the winter a couple of months  ago.  19 degrees Fahrenheit here
today (we don't understand Celsius  either) and slippery roads.

Rick

Sent from my  keyboard

On Feb 3, 2013, at 5:19 PM, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com  wrote:

> Out for a drive in the Sprite today since it's been parked  in the garage

> for 3 weeks and due one.
>
> I  passed a Suburu Impreza who didn't seem like he was in a hurry until
> passed him (or the speed limits changed from a 40 mph to a 70  mph?).
Anyway