[Spridgets] Spridgetly drive

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Feb 3 16:24:39 MST 2013

Daniel,

I'm surprised you talk mph.  Don't you guys use kph over there?  Or are you
making a concession for us backwards colonists?  :-)

No matter how you measure it, it sounds like a fun ride.  My Midget was put
away for the winter a couple of months ago.  19 degrees Fahrenheit here today
(we don't understand Celsius either) and slippery roads.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

On Feb 3, 2013, at 5:19 PM, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com wrote:

> Out for a drive in the Sprite today since it's been parked in the garage
> for 3 weeks and due one.
>
> I passed a Suburu Impreza who didn't seem like he was in a hurry until  I
> passed him (or the speed limits changed from a 40 mph to a 70 mph?).
Anyway

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net