[Spridgets] generator/regulator - Progress

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Sat Apr 27 07:52:00 MDT 2013

Mike,
As others have stated an alternator sure is a nice upgrade to your
car. Here's a link to pictures for my alternator swap including my
home made bracket, alterations to a "swoop bracket" and wiring
changes to the regulator.
<https://picasaweb.google.com/105717618225238141022/GeneratorToAlternator>https://picasaweb.google.com/105717618225238141022/GeneratorToAlternator