[Spridgets] generator/regulator - Progress

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 21:05:22 MDT 2013

Is converting to an alternator NOT an option here?
Because if it IS an option then that is THE WAY to go.

If I still wanted to run a generator, I think I would gut the original
relay based regulator and replace it's internals with a solid state circuit.
(email me off list if you are interested in such a circuit)

Life is too short to play with points, be they in the fuel pump,
distributor, or the regulator.
It is a nice spring day out there.

Frank's Clarici's instructions on converting to alternator...in under 2
hours.
http://pdljmpr.tripod.com/techin.htm#Electrical: