[Spridgets] F/S - Fiberglass Flared Fender Set

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 10:37:46 MDT 2013

Checking to see if anyone is interested in a set of 4 (2 front/2rear)
fiberglass fenders. They are flared pretty dramatically and would be great
for a race car look or maybe even a real race car! The rear panels have a
round arch. I can get some pics if desired. They have never been mounted
but do have some minor cosmetic issues from storage. No structural
isuues. The discount price to a fellow lister is $200 plus actual shipping
cost for the set.

Please contact me off list with any questions. Thanks!
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye