[Spridgets] Looking for some old seat covers

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:51:47 MDT 2012

I was given an old 1500 Midget.  Truthfully, it should be parted out.
 However, I told the fellow that gave it to me that I'd try to breathe new
life into it as long as I able to make a bit of profit.
Long story short ... I've been told by my wife that she needs her garage
space back before winter weather.  So I'm hoping someone in the group has
some seat back covers that are serviceable. They do not have to be perfect.
 The ones in the car currently are ripped all along the top and duct taped.
The seat bases are passable, I just need the backs.

Summary, I'm looking for some used cheap black seat covers for a 1500
midget (just the back portion)

Anyone have anything?

Thanks,
Trevor

PS expect more posts like this as I start going through the car.