[Spridgets] tie rod clunk.

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 07:47:36 MDT 2012

Andy
There are shims in there, but...   The thing is very solidly screwed
together.  Special tool required to disassemble without chewing it up.
Perhaps your local machine shop can do it for you.  John Twist (the MG
Guru) has something on taking them apart, clamps them in a vise or
something, then he cleans them up on the lathe afterwards.
Hal