[Spridgets] So many projects, what goes where?

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon Mar 19 12:41:40 MDT 2012

Oh come on, Bill
As Rick will tell you , the 948 in my BE is a Dandy Engine, and if you couple
it with a good suspension, you can out autocross 1275s and (as I have) chase
Mustangs up the canyons with them. Yeah, a 5 speed would be great, but I enjoy
the H*** out fo my 948 every chance that I get!

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016

From: Bill L <pythias at pacifier.com>
To: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo at gmail.com>

Hello Rick,

     the 1098 would be a kick in the BE. It wouldn't be a "boy racer"
     like putting in a 1275, but it would have a ton of torque, just
     the thing for urban use. The 5 speed and dog leg for the RWA and
     Peter. .. find another 1098 or 1275 for the MK II. Nobody REALLY
     likes to DRIVE a 948, they just put them in for originality.

     YMMV

     my 2 cents.

--
Best regards,