[Spridgets] So many projects, what goes where?

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:19:42 MDT 2012

Those are all very good points Bill.
So it probably depends mostly on what I eventually will do with the cars.
If I keep them then it doesn't matter, do whatever I want.
If I build them all and then sell the two Sprites, would they be much more
valuable with correct mechanical parts?
I really don't know.
I also don't know if I want to keep cars that I can only comfortably drive
a month or two every year.
These are things I have to ponder, I think the one thing I am pretty sure
about is putting the Datsun stuff in the RWA Midget.

Rick B.