[Spridgets] No LBC - plastic fittings

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Mar 10 17:43:03 MST 2012

Ya, what Lester said!  A heads up.

Actually if everyone got their LBC's out at the same time and turned on
everything your car's(s) got electrically at a prescribe time as
determined by the good folks at BNL and Larry Labs.  We could produce an
EMP of sufficient strength to repel the asteroid.  At the very least,
all the smoke escaping from the wires would block out any vision of the
impending doom.

OK, ok, so I spent too much time working on the MG's electrical maladies
today.  We return you now to your regularly scheduled program.

DW