[Spridgets] Kyle's Summer Job

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue Jun 26 13:15:04 MDT 2012

<< On 6/26/2012 12:47 PM, David Booker wrote:

*			I think I may have succeeded in cultivating another gearhead !*   >>

WAY KEWL, David ! ! !   Congrats ! ! !

<<*He patted me on the shoulder and said "It's OK dad, I promise I'll teach you everything I learn".*  >>

HeeHee, Life's can be "rough" <VBG> ! ! !

David, I can understand his "desire" for a BRG car, but I BEG you & him NOT to change the colour ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
by your description I am guessing he's got a "Demask Red" car ?!?  Got a BMHIT Cert. for the car ???  Is my
guess correct ???   See http://www.justbrits.com/v/gary.html  fot a Big Healey shot in that NON-Healey color ! ! !	It's pretty cool in the daylight but at night "in the lights" it's DYNOMITE ! ! !   In some street lights she looks like a huge Bing Cherry <G> ! ! !	One of the absolute BEST & BEAUTIFUL cars I have EVER seen in LCB'dom ! ! !

Check out:		http://www.justbrits.com/v/gary.html
Early 2 seat 'Vette is behind Gary as he took shots of "His & Hers" Healeys <G> for me ! !
Again, CONGRATS <G> <G> <G> ! ! !

Ed
Please visit my site at:
www.justbrits.com