[Spridgets] Engine Woes

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Jun 16 12:08:03 MDT 2012

Hello Spridgets,

  Took the red thing out for a drive today. All was going well until
  all of the sudden it started to miss, acting like it's running on
  two or three cylinders. I checked the cap and rotor and it all looks
  good. Checked the plugs and plug wire connections, again all good.
  It has a Crane so it's not the points or condensor. I got it stared
  up again and it still misses.. I pulled the air cleaner and watched.
  Both pistons rise the same amount at the same time,

  BUT.... MIST would blows back out of #2 carb. Puff, Puff, Puff....

  Have a burned a valve?

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  Dragons love you. You're crunchy and good with ketchup.