[Spridgets] And what holds the fuel inlet in place??

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:06:52 MDT 2012

Lester,

Just ran into this on my Bugeye.
After an engine swap, during a test run, smelled gas.
Opened hood and noticed that the fuel line had pulled out of the front carb.
It is a press fit.
I was at Kevin V's, and he suggested that we just Loc-tite it into place.
Been a couple of weeks and it's holding fine.
Other than that, one could epoxy it into place or
you'd have to replace the float bowl lid.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/bugeye15@hotmail.com