[Spridgets] BE Back Home

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Sat Jun 9 22:21:42 MDT 2012

After almost three years in my friends garage the Bugeye is back in my garage.

Now I have to drain the silicon brake fluid and see what has happen to seals. Does anyone know if there are any seals still available that will work with silicon brake fluid?  Or is there a newer brake fluid that does not eat paint?

Once the hydraulics are done then it is drain the other fluids and decide if I want to open the engine up and do a minor (maybe) rebuild or just see if it will start back up.  There was nothing really wrong with the engine and trany when it went into storage but sitting for three years makes me uncomfortable.

Thoughts?
TIA

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes