[Spridgets] Sheesh!

brian daredelvis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 19:24:52 MDT 2012

FYI,

>From the Drive Away Cancer Facebook page.
"Thank you all so much! We received a very nice phone call from Michael at
Advanced Video and Security yesterday afternoon who apologized for what
happened. They also gave us a refund for the fine and then made a very
generous contribution to Drive Away Cancer. We were so happy that we were
able to make it to Tennessee that we gave the cash we raised after all this
to the Berry family to buy little Trinity a great b-day present and help
out with some of their bills. Thanks again to Advanced and Michael for
making this right and to all of you for your support!"It sounds like the
pressure got to them.

Brian