[Spridgets] Sheesh!

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 03:49:18 MDT 2012

I just facebooked it. I have several friends in the Birmingham area, that I
hope will spread the word. I left a note on the companies web page, went
something like this
I heard about your company putting a boot on the Drive Away Cancer car
yesterday. I don't live in your area, but I have friends that DO. I'll let
them get the word out to the locals about your cold hearted move. I hope
the $55 was worth it, because it just bought you some great advertising.

We'll see what happens

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/