[Spridgets] Quarter elliptic cars question

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sun Jul 29 16:26:57 MDT 2012

Hi Phil,

Great questions that needs list input.

#17606's spacers are mounted at the axle end of the top link (only end
it can go) and INBOARD of the link.  I remember going through the same
quandary as AKD 3566 Plate L1 Page ML 2
makes it look like they should be outboard.  The only way mine would fit
and measure square (perpendicular as Peter said) is on the inboard
side.  Please correct me if this in not right.

This is when I found out that the right rear wheel looked like it was
out closer to the wheel well lip than the left side.  Anyone else run
into this??  Whatever, the car tracks straight and doesn't pull and the
tires wore evenly.
I figured The Works offset the axle to one side to compensate for the
massive torque steer from my stock 948!  ;-)

Dave W.