[Spridgets] car update

EASTJONES alan alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 25 03:11:40 MDT 2012

59 ex texas sprite awaiting restoration
72 rwa midget in long term resto
58 frogeye Lightweight used and abused regularly  - drum brakes & 948cc
engine
went to Silverstone for the worlds biggest classic car car club and race
meeting (try googling silverstone rockingand racing )
2004 MG ZR  daily driver - 105 bhp  - petty quick
1997 MG F  wifes topless  car
2004 MG TF  sons
1997 Suzuki Bandit used for fun and commuting on sunny days
1927 Sunbeam used regularly for vintage events
1928 sunbeam - long term resto

just inherited my dads old motorcycles - need somewhere to put them

Alan
Warwick UK  ( 1/2 mile from Donald healeys Cape Works RIP )
*Frank and Buster stayed with me when they visited Blighty*