[Spridgets] Ready to deal -daughter wedding yada...

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:44:03 MDT 2012

For anyone with a Desert Eagle Mk VII 44mag who would like to have the 14"
barrel and a very nice Burris scope.
I've decided I can split up the package.
Just to set this up the last 14" DE barrel I saw was going for $675.
I'd like $975 for the barrel, scope, rings and mount.
These are NLA - I know Spridget people know the meaning of that.
The scope and barrel are in new condition, and the scope mount and rings
were also bought new.
This outfit has been used once to sight in only. (Wow - that's all I can
say - Wow!)
I have pictures and video for interested parties - just ask.
Sorry about the scanty Spridget content here, I received the (expected)
declined message from the bank this morning so I'm looking to deal.
No bites for the Sprite yet, I will take some better pictures and add "OBO"
to my ad.

Rick (demolitions R us) Bastedo