[Spridgets] Title issue

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 06:06:27 MDT 2012

Thanks,

I found a "spridget" person (guy I actually know from past car show) that
lives in the same town as the prior owner.  He is checking on the easiest
way to handle this.  I feel better having him there to handle the situation
because I believe it is going to require a trip to the DMV and I hate to
count on a total stranger inconveniencing himself.

-Trevor