[Spridgets] Weber DGAV carb questions

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 01:52:01 MDT 2012

Firstly I wouldn't use the DVAG carb it has nothing to commend it.

I think you'll find the electric choke is an automatic choke unless I'm
mistaken and might be.

In the UK when production Fords were fitted with the DVAG carb a very
popular aftermarket conversion was a manual choke.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330